You will need a set of good hand tools. The following list should be regarded as the minimum:
- Spanners (wrenches) 5.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm and a mini adjustable.
- Allen (hex) keys 1.5mm-6mm.
- Screw drivers small flat blade 3mm and 4mm.
- Pliers 5” long nose, 5” combination.
- Small hammer
- Files selection of needle files and small hand files.
In addition to the above, a selection of larger files and a cordless drill with 3mm, 4mm and 5mm drill bits (for clearing through holes) can be useful to speed things up. You will also need a good sturdy work bench as these kits are heavy once fully assembled.