Not quite that disassembled but close. I find that I have to re-work certain bits as I go due to unanticipated conflicts with added bits and existing bits. Some of the modifications were done by previous builders but without explanation as to why. Once I see it the reason is clear but instead of doing a thing once I end up reworking something at least once. The latest is the mounting for the fuse setter; while it looked good where it is as it is I realized
that it protrudes a few millimeters out from the carriage side and won't allow the folding cruciform arm to lock in place. New mounts and fitting to the side plate are in order. A minor nuisance but it needs doing.... I thought of cheating on this one and making a new locking plate/arm to allow
a slight longer distance but ehh, no it would decidedly look 'wonky'. That won't do at all.