Tiger II Kit For Sale

Please use this forum to advertise your Armortek items for sale or wanted.
Tim Bowman
Been Liked: 9 times

Tiger II Kit For Sale

Post by Tim Bowman » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:20 pm

Hi everyone,

I have decided to part with one of the kits I was really looking forward to building the most. All my energy has been, and is, going towards my 1:1 scale hobby.

This is a 2009 King Tiger release and has been safely stored in my shop cabinets since I purchased it. Everything is there as well as several Mike Stannard, Tim Catton and Steve Winstone parts. Will add some more photos soon. This is for the "kit" and does not include motion/sound etc. $6,000.00 + postage. Would prefer to sell within U.S. for postage reasons but not totally opposed to overseas shipping. PM or email if interested.

Thanks,
Tim
"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." – Erwin Rommel

Matthew Whiteley
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Tiger II Kit For Sale

Post by Matthew Whiteley » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:01 am

I’m interested but 6k US works out to more than Armortek was selling the 2019 for in Canadian. I’d rather buy straight from them. I’m just waiting for armortek to release a nice heavy with metal tracks and I’m sold.
Let me know if you become flexible on price.
All the best,
Matt

Leonard Rose

Post by Leonard Rose » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:20 am

HI Tim

Unfortunately the Tiger II is a bit too large and heavy for me to deal with. By any chance will there be any smaller tanks for sale? Since the Tiger II is a huge tank, just about anything else would be smaller. A local pick up is also very tempting, especially if there were to be a Panther on the block.

Leonard
Hayward, CA

Peter Silcock
Has liked: 41 times
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by Peter Silcock » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:24 am

Matthew Whiteley wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:01 am
I’m interested but 6k US works out to more than Armortek was selling the 2019 for in Canadian. I’d rather buy straight from them. I’m just waiting for armortek to release a nice heavy with metal tracks and I’m sold.
Let me know if you become flexible on price.
All the best,
Matt
When considering values you have to take into account the fact that there could easily be more than $2k worth of Mike Stannard, Tim Catton and Steve Winstone parts of course.

Tim Bowman

Post by Tim Bowman » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi Matt, Understand.

Hi Leonard,

As a matter of fact, I am selling some others. Not Armortek so I didn't think it appropriate to post here. Unfortunately, I sold my Panther(REGRET!!!) about 8 years ago. Also my Tiger 1. I have not forgotten about your idler wheels.

email me.

Tim
"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." – Erwin Rommel

Tim Bowman

Post by Tim Bowman » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:48 pm

OK...pulled out the boxes and parts for some quick, random photos. I also have the upgraded, newer muzzle brake for it. The only stuff I unboxed were the longer pieces simply for easier storage in my cabinets. They are all in brand new condition.

Tim

Leonard Rose

Post by Leonard Rose » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Hi Tim
Sent a pm concerning the other items.
Leonard

Mike Conley
Has liked: 135 times
Been Liked: 143 times

Post by Mike Conley » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:09 pm

Since I recently purchased a 2009 King Tiger kit I personally think this stated price is a really good price to ask even excluding the EXTRA detail parts it comes with. If I wasn't already building the 2009 KT I purchased in February, I would have already grabbed this!

Armortek has already sold out their 2019 issue of the King Tiger so how many MORE years will U.S. buyers have to WAIT for another release? And since it's still in 'kit' form, the individual boxes are more easier to ship. All the extra high end detail parts are just 'Icying on the Cake' (for which detail parts I'm PAYING for now!)

Just say'in… Mike (the one in Kentucky)
Armortek Models: King Tiger, Tiger 1, Panther G, Panzer IV, Sd Kfz 7, M4A3 Sherman, M3 Lee.

Brian Ostlind
Has liked: 512 times
Been Liked: 763 times

Post by Brian Ostlind » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:30 pm

Still for sale?
epic

Tim Bowman

Post by Tim Bowman » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:33 pm

Hi Brian,

Yes, it is still for sale.

Tim