Looking for a PANTHER

Please use this forum to advertise your Armortek items for sale or wanted.
Paul Morris
Been Liked: 1 time

Looking for a PANTHER

Post by Paul Morris » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Hi fellas.

As the title says I'm looking for a Panther built or unbuilt damaged with or without options?? anything considered.
Cheers Paul.
Paul's Tank Workshop. Complete Tank builds and re builds zimmerit and paint to museum quality standard. pjtigerman@aol.com
01524 720977
https://www.facebook.com/PaulsTankWorkshop

Dave Thacker

Re: Looking for a PANTHER

Post by Dave Thacker » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:33 am

Hi Paul,
I purchased a Panther kit, without options, way back in 2006. (Armortek were in nearby Weedon, about to move to Devon, in those days!) The contents were checked, tools etc prepared and I intended to portray a particular tank in the service of the Red Army at the battle of Lake Balaton - no zimmerit, interesting paint scheme. Alas family illness, bereavement, and then my own ill health intervened, and two large open boxes of bits have languished in my garage ever since.
The Armotek Newsletter's arrival today, prompted me to return to this forum many years to consider putting by kit up for sale here first, rather than Ebay.
Please let me know you are interested.
Cheers,
Dave

Dave Thacker

Post by Dave Thacker » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Sorry Paul,
Someone has been quick off the mark and consequently my kit is not now available.
Dave

Paul Morris
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by Paul Morris » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Hello Dave.

Thank you very much for your kind offer .... it would of been nice to have been allowed to respond to a post addressed to me before someone jumped in ... but never mind thank you anyway.
My Mother used to say manners cost nothing!
Kind regards Paul.
Paul's Tank Workshop. Complete Tank builds and re builds zimmerit and paint to museum quality standard. pjtigerman@aol.com
01524 720977
https://www.facebook.com/PaulsTankWorkshop

Dave Thacker

Post by Dave Thacker » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:07 am

Hello Paul,
My fault entirely. I posted an open reply and overlooked your contact details. Apologies. I hadn't searched for other posts seeking Panthers either.
Dave