For Sale; WW1 British MkIV tank kit no.22

Please use this forum to advertise your Armortek items for sale or wanted.
IAN HINKS

For Sale; WW1 British MkIV tank kit no.22

Post by IAN HINKS » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:03 pm

With apologies to anyone that has been wanting to build one of these WW1 monsters. I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that I have far too many projects not getting my attention. So while there is still time for someone else to complete the build in this 100th anniversary year I will sell on my un-built kit number 22. Some of the large side panels have been cleaned up and etch primed in grey but otherwise no assembly has taken place. There are no extras just the basic kit. Anyone interested drop me a PM.
I would prefer to sell to a mainland UK buyer, but will consider other interested parties.
All the best,
Ian.

Chris Hall
Has liked: 137 times
Been Liked: 167 times

Re: For Sale; WW1 British MkIV tank kit no.22

Post by Chris Hall » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Gunner -

That's sad news, after all the historical research you've done. But the Mark IV's, at least the ones on 'the circuit', have become labours of love, and always draw a crowd at shows. So, hopefully, someone will bring yours to life as you intended to. And, equally hopefully, No. 22 will soon join the 'Band of Brigands' !

Good luck with the other projects !

Chris
Mark IV (Liesel, Abteilung 14, France 1918)
Morris Quad, 25-pdr & 2 x limbers (45RA, Korea 1951)
M3 Lee (25th Dragoons, Burma 1944)
Rolls-Royce Armoured Car (10(RN)AMB, German E. Africa 1916)

IAN HINKS

Re: For Sale; WW1 British MkIV tank kit no.22

Post by IAN HINKS » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi Ladies and Gents, just to let you all know MkIV kit 22 is sold subject to the completion details. Hopefully the new owner will post and let you know where it is bound, I was amazed.
Ian.
PS Thanks for the comments Chris, research is always fun (when you make progress) bringing old stories to light again. I'll look forward to seeing what or who 22 ends up representing :)