Mick's Elefant

Forum for discussion relating to the Elefant
michael hilton
Has liked: 1244 times
Been liked: 583 times

Re: Mick's Elefant

Post by michael hilton »

Many thanks Adrian, also I did mean to ask, into which channel do I plug the recoil servo? I may have missed something here as I only have the AUX channel spare on my six channel Rx...I am hoping the whole 'recoil system' becomes clear and obvious as I assemble it....all other controls motors/slew/elevation/sounds/gun flash etc,. work fine.....Mick

Adrian Harris
Has liked: 858 times
Been liked: 869 times

Post by Adrian Harris »

The recoil servo goes into "RC OUT 1" on the Recoil Module, not into the receiver.

Adrian.
Contact me at sales@armortekaddict.uk for details of my smoker fan control module and other electronic gadgetry

michael hilton

Post by michael hilton »

Good afternoon Adrian, I do have an eyesight test booked for 12th August with Specsavers... :( genuine. It refers to the recoil servo on the 5B wiring diagram....my attention to detail is on the wane...thank you again...Mick

michael hilton

Post by michael hilton »

Good afternoon gents, nice day...after looking at the recoil diagram until my eyes glazed over...I gathered the whole shebang and loaded the tangle of wiring. with those lovely Red Boxes into the belly of my Elefant. Installation complete...time to test. I still really had no idea how the recoil would work.
Fear not, like a dream....gun flash, servo/limit switch release, motor runs, recoil and reset...I could watch it all day. Time for lunch and a lie down.
I do believe that is a 'first' for me....I don't know who came up with this recoil/slow reset idea 8) , anyway, who ever, have a day off :) ....Mick
Attachments
Recoil 2.JPG
Recoil 1.JPG