Mick's Elefant

Forum for discussion relating to the Elefant
Jae-seung Roe
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Mick's Elefant

Post by Jae-seung Roe »

Hi Mick,

Nice progress pictures of your Elefant tank and have enjoyed reading your previous 2 tanks, Panther A and JagdPanther! also wondering how your Panther A's winter camouflage work has gone so far! :P

Trevor Bauer
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Trevor Bauer »

Good day Mick!
You're progress is looking great. I have just received my first Armortek kit after years of saving since the Elefant was announced. I will be watching this thread with great enthusiasm.

michael hilton
Has liked: 1220 times
Been liked: 565 times

Post by michael hilton »

Thank you guys for your likes and replies. Trevor, the Elephant kit although heavy... is an easy build. On the Forum you will find a whole parade of many fine Elefants builds with loads of information. I have dry fitted the upper hull, just needs showing the file....
Take as long as you like with upgrades or build out of the box, either way a kit to enjoy and be proud of.
The Panther is more or less complete Jae-seung....lying in wait behind the dinning room table for the unwary. I have shown the Panther to many friends, the look on their faces when they realise the sheer size...and then I fire the gun :o
The Women's cycle race passed by in a flash....hardly had time to catch my breath....resisted the temptation to take photo's, at my age it looks odd :) Mick
Attachments
IMG_2211.JPG
IMG_2208.JPG
IMG_2206.JPG

Trevor Bauer
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Trevor Bauer »

Mick,
I am very excited to get started. Still doing research and planning my construction steps, Reading so much in the forums and getting brain fog :D
Considering converting it back to a Ferdinand, If not then dreading the Zimmerit. To be honest I am so excited to have finally been able to realize this dream, I am still kind of in a state of disbelief that its sitting here covering my work bench.
All of the builds so far are magnificent and I am learning a lot.