LAST SHIPPING DATE FOR 2019 WILL BE THURSDAY 12TH DECEMBER.
SHIPPING WILL RESUME ON THE 6TH JANUARY 2020.

Armorteks next model

Forum for Armortek Owners to Meet, chat and share knowledge. You are advised to check 'official advice' before carrying out any modifications.
Armortek
Site Admin
Been Liked: 573 times

Survey Results

Post by Armortek » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:23 pm

Survey Results:

We have been asked a few times for the results from the survey that we ran a month ago.
Our policy is not to give too much away, not because we want to keep our customers in the dark, but more because we don't want other companies to get an insight into what we are up to. In that regard, Armortek is similar to most commercial enterprises.

Having said that, many of you took the time and effort to provide us with some very useful information, so it is only right that we share some details.

- We received almost 800 responses.
- More that 80% of those responses provided their names and answered all the questions (as we weighted the results, the ones that answered all the questions got a higher weighting).
- People from 34 countries provided their feedback. Almost two thirds of them were from countries where the main language is English
- The vast preference of respondents is for kits from the WW2 era - not really a surprise given Armortek's historical mix of kits.
- The worst performing vehicle was the Scammell. That one is a surprise.
- The best performing vehicle ... well can't tell you that just yet, but we will be making it shortly and it will be a smaller and (very important for our backs) will be a lighter model.
- Possibly the least helpful comment that some one added "I am on holiday and the weather sucks" !

Finally, thanks again for your input on the survey. The results have shaped our product roadmap for the next 12 months .. after all, we should be making kits that you guys want!
Armortek

Steen Vøler
Has liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 127 times

Re: Armorteks next model

Post by Steen Vøler » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:43 pm

This is exciting :D

Hopefully my wish come true 8)
cheers
Steen

www.panzerteam.dk

John Clarke