Armortek - Registration
By accessing Armorteks Forum (“https://www.armortek.co.uk/Forum3b”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use Armorteks Forum.
1. Whilst this forum is open to everyone to read and search for posts, YOU MUST BE AN ARMORTEK CUSTOMER TO REGISTER.
2. When you register on this forum YOU MUST USE YOUR REAL AND FULL NAME as your username. e.g: Joe Bloggs
3. This forum is meant to be a helpful place for experienced builders and people new to the hobby alike. As such :
- You must not post content (and links to content) that glorifies war, is abusive, sexually-oriented, threatening, vulgar, hateful, obscene, provoking, sexist, racist, misleading, intentionally inaccurate, harassing or profane.
- Please do not be critical of someones work. If you notice inaccuracies that will benefit the wider community then please offer constructive feedback, otherwise a private message to the person may be more appropriate.
4. Please keep the posts on topic and related to Armortek products. Off topic conversations should be limited to the "OFF TOPIC" area.
5. CRAFTSMANS MARKET - The Craftsmans Market area is for individuals to advertise 1/6th scale products that they make. Note: Armortek does not necessarily endorse these products and can accept no liability for contractual disputes.
6. FOR SALE & WANTED - The For Sale and Wanted area is where people can buy and sell Armortek and Kompact Kit models. We do not allow the advertising on scratch builds nor of other brands. Note: Armortek does not necessarily endorse these products and can accept no liability for contractual disputes.
7. And finally, please remember that Armortek Ltd ("We") is not responsible for any messages posted.
- We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this forum.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- We reserve the right to delete content and/ or to terminate the membership of individuals to this forum at any time.
You agree to abide by the rules of these forums set forth in the following “Rules” section: View the Rules of this Board