Armortek Terms & Conditions
The following are terms and conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into without exception. Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- Designs and copyright for Armortek products rests with Armortek, you may not copy, duplicate fabricate or otherwise use our designs without our express written permission.
- To order goods from us you must be at least 18 years of age.
- All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising we distribute, either by post or on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. We reserve the right to alter the specification of our products at any time.
- The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order. We reserve the right to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in, or the imposition of, any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong.
- We do not offer any credit facilities. We will request full payment 28 days prior to dispatch.
- Unless prior arrangements have been agreed in writing, you will be required to pay in full for the product as ordered within 3 months of us requesting payment. After this time, we reserve the right to cancel your order and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Export customers must ensure they comply with their own local country importation regulations
- As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
- If a package has been damaged in shipping and it is apparent when the package arrives at your door, please sign for the parcel as “goods received in damaged packaging, subject to further examination”. Please notify us IMMEDIATELY. Be sure to save all paperwork and packing material with any damaged goods. The carrier may wish to inspect it before processing the claim. Please do not return damaged-in-shipment merchandise yourself. It could jeopardise your claim and keep you from receiving credit for the return.
- If you believe a box has been lost in transit, please call us with your tracking number and a tracer will be initiated at that time.
- If you purchase any goods that you are not happy with, you have the right to return them for a full refund within 7 days (excluding the cost of delivery to or from our premises) subject to our return conditions, Please see our returns policy below.
- If you receive defective merchandise, please call us for return instructions.
- Should you receive merchandise that is missing a part, please contact us. We will ensure that you are sent the part from our stock as appropriate.
- We cannot and will not accept responsibility for injury and/or crash damage or loss of kits, accessories, parts and materials that occurs during the use of any radio-controlled model. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his or her intended use and shall assume all risk and liability.
- If you substitute or replace hardware and/or components with after-market accessories, Armortek cannot be held responsible for problems or equipment failurecaused by incompatibility or modifications.
- Even though we are very confident in the quality of each kit and its performance, we must stress that some components may require moderate filing and fitting. We hope you enjoy your experience with us and would be happy to hear any ideas you might have in order to better serve you.
- We want you to be completely happy with your purchases. So we do everything we can to assure you get the exact merchandise you order. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order please contact us directly to discuss the issue. We will be happy to accept returns within 7 days under the following conditions:
- Returned merchandise must be in unused condition and in its original packaging. Mixing or consolidating components, joining, filing, painting and other similar actions constitutes used merchandise.
- Freight charges will not be refunded. The customer is responsible for insured shipping back to our premises.
- Returns sent COD will not be accepted.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to terminate any contract between us without penalty. In the event of termination we shall refund to you all sums paid by you to us.
- The Contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England, Scotland and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint contact us.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
If you have placed a deposit for a model and are unable to complete the purchase we will offer a refund subject to us finding an alternative purchaser for the kit. All refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee.
If the payment terms of your chosen plan are not adhered to we reserve the right to cancel your order and offer your kit for sale to an alternative buyer. On finding a buyer we will refund any monies paid less 10% administration fee. If a part kit has been delivered you will have the option to return those items to us (subject to our normal returns procedure) and a refund will be given as above.