Where are they?

Forum for discussion relating to the Jagdpanther
David Price

Where are they?

Post by David Price »

Just wondering where the Jagdpanthers ended up. How about posting what city and country your Jagd is located in.

chris fry
Been liked: 198 times

Post by chris fry »

hello David,

mine is in Northampton England. being only 35 made and probably over half still in there boxes we wont see many for a while, shame,
chris.

leesellars
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by leesellars »

Hello Chaps

Mine is still in its box.Number 14. I will find time one day :cry:

Lee
http://www.Facebook.com/newthorpemodels
Dont hit me so early in the morning with those negative waves.
Listen carefully i shall say this only once.
If its not broke dont fix it.
Ich Hatt Einen Kameraden

simon_manning
Been liked: 1512 times

Post by simon_manning »

i'm still wondering how too make mine as good as chris fry's,my jagdpanther is in southern england waiting for some attention. simon manning.

David Price

Post by David Price »

Not a bad idea to include the production number. Mine is 007 and I am in Southern California, USA. Its built but Im waiting for the motors. I would post pictures but Im at work and none are handy.
That makes four accounted for. Only 31 more to go.

William Gardeniers
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 244 times

Post by William Gardeniers »

Hello David mine is number 32 and is in the Netherlands near Maastricht.

William :D

chris fry
Been liked: 198 times

Post by chris fry »

last off the line No35.

thanks, chris.

Rick Jensen
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Rick Jensen »

Hi Guys

OK Chris since you let the cat out of the bag with your no 35 (last one) well I have number 001 and it lives in Sydney, Australia. Dale Jordan only asked me last Tuesday can he have some photos to put on the forum.....Stand by they are on their way.

Regards

Rick Jensen

David Price

Post by David Price »

Well the first and last are located. A few in between. I didnt measure it but I would think Mr. Jensen's is the one farest from home so far. Nice if we could all get some pictures up. Wich means I should get to it. :oops:

William Gardeniers
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 244 times

Post by William Gardeniers »

Hi guys

I will try to post some pictures off my Jagdpanther. I bought it second hand and the first owner painted the hull and the inside wich i now are removing this is a hell off a job :(

Regards William

David Price

Post by David Price »

I made this during lunch break. I hope its close to being the right locations for everyone. If not, let me know. I'll fix it. I can add pictures at some point.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl ... 648437&z=2

Dale jordan
Been liked: 313 times

Post by Dale jordan »

This is a good idea ..Rick Jenson has being talking about doing this for a long time now . He will be happy about this ... David can we add where the other kits are I know where most of the models and kits are in Austraila . eg tigers , panthers , 88 , half tracks , sherman , 222, king tigers, PZIII's we have the whole armortek range down here ..Dale

David Price

Post by David Price »

I think it would be easier to have as much info as possable up front and do it in one lump. It would take awhile. Some of these cities, towns, villages, are tuff to find. Not sure the five I did are correct.
Maybe each model forum should have its own map. At least if you wanted to find a 88 you could go to the 88 forum and not have to sift through all the others.
For the moment I'll keep working on the Jagd map. At least with only thirtyfive models I know its not going to last to long (I hope). As it goes forward I would like to add a picture of each model. I belive I can add videos too.
There is also the guys who have more than one model. In my case,three seperate pins or one pin with three models listed?
Updates, thats another matter.
It would be nice to see a world map with all the Armortek children located.

Robert E Morey
Has liked: 100 times
Been liked: 695 times

Post by Robert E Morey »

David,
The map is a useful and a great idea. Thanks for trying to stir some life in the JP forum! It would be great to see all the models on the map (not suggesting you to do that however). But would be great to see how world wide the distribution is.

David Price

Post by David Price »

I have made an email account so anyone interested can send me the info about their tank. Where your located (country, state, city, gps #'s) the type and # of your model. Maybe current state of build and a picture of it. I think once I get the Jagd map close to finished I will try to do a map for all models. Keep in mind like most, I work and have a honey-do list. Patience.
The email is:
armortekmap@live.com